Sunday, January 15, 2006


"Kimmel Verizon": The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts is one of my favorite subjects. I love the architecture of the complex. I have shot if from on the street, from inside on ground level, from back stage when our choir has had occassion to perform there and from the top level of a parking garage located diagonally across the street from the rear of the center. I got some new views today from a different vantage point. There is a garden atop the smaller of the two main peformance halls in the center and I went up there today. I had a wonderful time seeing something different and new angles. This is one from there today. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger TonyV said...

Interesting shapes and shadows. What were the original colours?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

WOW! Beautiful shapes and lines and the lighting is just spectacular! This image really jumped off the page at me.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Nice paterns!

8:32 AM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Wow, great lines, nice that they let you wander all around in it looking for different views!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wonderful lines and shapes!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Great! nice lines and use of shadows

6:14 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

Not to be just another voice in the crowd, but I just love your architecture work. You have a real feel for line interaction

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home