Wednesday, April 05, 2006


"Le Petite Dejeuner": I was going to use the original of this for the Yellow III Challenge but went a different direction....BLUE....LOL! No, just a different concept in yellow....so, of course I get told it's maybe TOO yellow...so maybe I should have gone with blue....Anyway this is the daughter of two of our choir members at church. I wanted to try something a little different DA wise and got a new magazine and followed some steps and made some of my own changes. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

WOW! This is so cool!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love what you did with this. Beautiful child too.

7:56 PM  
Blogger PixelPig said...

What magazine? I like this coloring-book effect. Very nice & appropriate to the ssubject. Nice yellow!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home