Friday, March 31, 2006


"Live Together": I walked home from work one day recently and saw this building all by itself in a parking lot. As I got nearer, I saw this brightly colored mural on the side. The title is on the tree in the middle and the artists have all signed their names at the bottom. I shot this in three portrait mode images and made and stitched the three images together is PSElements 3.0. I wanted to get as much of the surroundings of the mural into the frame as I could. Made a few alterations to repair the merge but not much compared past pano efforts.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great shot. The splash of art and color in the otherwise run down area is wonderful.

7:10 PM  
Blogger PixelPig said...

Hey Robert! I like this. The color/creativity in its setting is like a little hopeful weed in a sidewalk crack. The respect you showed it is obvious. Cool post!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home