Friday, April 07, 2006

04/06/2006 "Office Shadows"


I had a shift change for a couple of days and it has just thrown my regular routine off. Sorry this is so late. This past Sunday, in between church and work, was a fairly good shooting day. Had a nice time....even at work where I shot this. I just turned and... well you know its something you see that you hope you can get in the camera they way you see it in front of you and this sort of turn out that way. Later afternoon soon shining through a windows with the shadows of the blinds on a fine natural composition. I made a few adjustments for camera distortion and the regular processing routine did the rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger MattO said...

I love the leading lines and the shadows and tones of this shot. Nicely done.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home