Wednesday, April 19, 2006

04/18/2006



Pansies I & II: So I saw these great flower boxes on the way home Saturday. Pansies, not my fav flower at all....I mean really the little buggers are so hearty you even see them every where in the middle of winter around here... do have some great colors and these looked very nice and were at eye level so they were easy to shoot. I put my 10x close up filter on and was shooting away when someone from inside the house came out. Well as I was not doing anything particularly wrong that I knew of, so I did not let her phase me. We had a little chat and noted that the flowers did look rather nice that day. Then she asked for a print or two and I side sure and even showed her a preview. She went back in and I shot some more. These are two of what I got. Gotta get the prints ready so I can take them by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home