Friday, February 17, 2006


"Moment Observed": Cleaning files off as the HD is getting crowded and there's a DPC Philly GTG tomorrow at the NJ Aquarium so I'll need space for sure. I took this last September at the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Festival (or something like that...not sure of the exact name). Booths surrounded the entire park and there were some more inside. Lot's of great works I would love to own. This artist had a both near one of the corners and I shot this as this couple was sharing a moment...I think he said he would get some picture she really wanted...while the artist looked on. The entire image was simplified and then gausian blur applied in big doses to the artist's work so as not to infringe on her copyright. I blurred the park scene in the upper left on a whim but I think it is OK... Later... maybe some fishies tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Kekiinani said...

I like this shot. I think the blurring of the art work was an awesome idea and it really worked here. Hope you have a fun day tomorrow and get some great shots. Aloha, Renee :)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home