Tuesday, February 28, 2006


"Color Mosaic": I was messing around at the last minute, again, shooting for the Painting With Light II Challenge and I shot this. Most of the other images of this were blown out, but I like the colors and design of this one, especially the curly queue thing in the lower half. What is it? I bought a color spinner at the Mummers Day Parade on the 1st of the year on a whim. Did some stuff with it that I didn't like too much. Then, and I have no idea why, I bought another one at the NJ State Aquarium the weekend before last. So I held them both up in front of the camera and moved them in a 4 second or so exposure and I got this out of one of the brackets I shot. I didn't enter in the challenge cause there was no subject being light painted...it's really just light painting, period. Later! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home