Sunday, January 22, 2006


"A Poppy of Various Hues": Well one from today, this and one from yesterday. I had a voice lesson and on my way home I checked into to a couple of my florists. The one had nothing special. The other had POPPIES! AGGGGGGHHHH!!! I have been waiting since last spring for someone to have these and she says she may get more this week. Happy. Love these flowers cause I just don't get to see them that much around here. And the poor florist was so appalled at the condition of the flowers, she would not charge me! Wanted to clean out the frdge for the weekend. You know where I'll be next week. Poppies!  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

Beautiful macro!!!!

Poppies are some of my favorites as well :-)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow thats crisp. I so wish I could do anything like that

8:46 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

Great macro... I always picture poppies as a bright and vibrant shade of red.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Nice sharp poppie pic - love the colors

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home